Oil-free scroll compressor are capable of compressing air or refrigerant by filtering oil. These compressors find their application in automotive, pumps, air conditioning, and industrial processes. Moreover, the compressors also provide superior ventilating and cooling solution in residential and commercial systems than conventional compressors.
The factors that drive the growth of the oil free scroll compressor market include increase in advancement of technology that results in reduced vibration, noise, and compact-sized compressors. Moreover, the low cost of maintenance is also expected to fuel the adoption of the market in the coming years. However, the slow adoption of scroll compressor is expected to hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The global oil free scroll compressor market is segmented on the basis of type, end-user industry, and geography. By type, the market is divided into fixed scroll and orbiting scroll. Based on end-user industry, the market is classified into pharmaceutical, chemical, food & beverage, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Atlas Copco, Anest Iwata Corporations, Hitachi, FNA S.P.A., Danfoss, Swisslog Holding AG, Berg, Emerson Climate Technologies, Daikin, and Airsquared.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global oil free scroll compressor market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Oil Free Scroll Compressor Market Key Segments:
- Fixed Scroll
- Orbiting Scroll
By End-user Industry
- Food & Beverage
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled in the Report
- Atlas Copco
- Anest Iwata Corporations
- Fna S.P.A.
- Swisslog Holding AG
- Emerson Climate Technologies