Oil and gas sector deals with a huge volume of data, which is significantly sensitive as it constitutes to the national income of many countries. Cloud applications are solutions based on Software-as-a-Service platform for storing and accessing critical data. The software solutions offered by cloud-based service providers specifically for oil and gas industry is termed as oil and gas cloud applications. These solutions consist of different offerings from web hosting services offered by local providers to integrated technologies provided by large enterprises with world-class infrastructure.
There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities shaping the future of cloud application in oil and gas industry. Adoption rate of cloud across oil and gas industry, which is continuously accelerating is expected to drive the market in years to come. In addition, the rising need for cost optimization also fosters the market growth. However, rising concerns over data security raised by several enterprises active in the oil and gas sector has hindered the market growth. On the other hand, the rising demands in regions such as North America and Europe would create greater opportunities for the market.
The world oil and gas cloud applications market is segmented by solution, deployment model, end-customers and geography. The deployment model covered in the market research report consists of hybrid, private and public. Solution type discussed during the study are CRM, ERP, HCM, project management, data analytics and others. Major end-customers served by the oil and gas cloud- based applications include small and medium business enterprises and large enterprises. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA. Key players discussed in the report includes Tableau Software, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft Corporation among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world oil and gas cloud applications market have been provided in this report
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the world oil and gas cloud applications market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities and challenges
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain
- SWOT analysis of the key market players highlights their strengths and weaknesses along with potential opportunities present in the market
OIL AND GAS CLOUD APPLICATION MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Oil and Gas Cloud Applications Market By Deployment Model
Oil and Gas Cloud Applications Market By Solution
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- HCM (Human Capital Management)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
Oil and Gas Cloud Applications Market By End-Customers
- Small & Medium Business Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Oil and Gas Cloud Applications Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
- Oracle Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Tableau Software
- SAP SE
- Capgemini S.A.
- Accenture PLC
- Citrix Systems
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- IBM Corporation