The oil and gas market is a highly complex market rife with risks and uncertainties. Risk management therefore plays an important role in the oil and gas industry. Producers need to adequatelyassess potential riskswhile simultaneously assessing the commercial viability of each oil and gas project.Oil and gas is a capital-incentive business, with a large asset base and highly risky environments;this acts as a major driving force for the risk management market. The companies that provide risk management servicesidentify the major risks associated with the business and accordingly formulate effective management solutions. The global oil and gas risk management market is growing substantially due to the rapid increase in the number of oil and gas projects around the world. The market is expected to grow in the forecast period as leading oil & gas producers are trying to minimize the environmental risk associated with oil spills.
The key players operating in the market are Tullow Oil Plc, DNV GL AS, ABS Consulting and Intertek Group Plc. Based on the type of risk management, the market is segmented into initial risk management and residual risk management. Geographically, the market is segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global oil& gas risk management market, including information about the current market situation, changing market dynamics, expected trends and market intelligence
- The factors which drive and impede the growth of the oil & gas risk management market are comprehensively analyzed in this study
- Porter’s Five Force model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of buyers and sellers operating in the market
- The report contains a comprehensive study of the key strategies adopted by companies to gain traction in the market
- Micro level analysis is conducted regarding various types of risk management and geographies
Oil & Gas Management Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
DataCo, IBM, SAP, Wipro, NetApp, Capgemini, Infosys, TCS, Teradata, Oracle