On-premise enterprise application software is designed for back office transactional activities. It includes production, accounting, order management, inventory control, and others. Increase in concerns towards enhancing the internal processes & systems, security issues related to cloud deployment, and rise in demand for enterprise application software among various industry verticals drive the demand for on-premise enterprise application software.
Increase in adoption of enterprise application software due to rise in need to enhance business productivity is expected to fuel the market growth during forecast period. Furthermore, rise in adoption of enterprise application software by enterprises boosts the market growth. However, benefits offered by cloud-based enterprise such as low deployment cost and remote access limit the market growth. Data privacy and security offered by on-premise enterprise application software is expected to provide opportunity for the growth of the market.
The report segments the on-premise enterprise application software market on the basis of product, industry vertical, and geography. Based on product, it includes enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management, supply chain management, enterprise asset management, and others. By industry vertical, it includes banking financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, manufacturing, government, IT & telecom, retail, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major player of on-premise enterprise application software is SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Epicor Software Corporation, Salesforce.com, Inc., IFS, Infor, QAD Inc., Microsoft Corporation, and Hewlett-Packard.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global on-premise enterprise application software market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
On-premise Enterprise Application Software Market Key Segments:
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
By Industry Verticals
- Banking Financial Services & Insurance
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA