The online home services industry comprises businesses that aim to work on residential homes; this includes flooring, landscaping, concrete, plumbing, and moving & storage services. It is in continuous demand, as it offers benefits such as convenience saving of time. With increasing Internet penetration, consumers can now check the product specifications and buy the correct products online. This helps the vendors conduct their business online.
Through online home services, customers can get food ready on demand at their door step.
The key factor that drives the growth of the market is a rise in the usage of the e-commerce platform, which provides easy accessibility through smartphones to acquire information as it provides efficient services such as provision of detailed catalogs with defined product categories. Moreover, it provides ease and convenience for customers.
However, vendors need to distinguish their product and service offerings through a clear and unique data of product dimensions in order to sell their products in a competitive environment. In addition to this, choosing the product with the right dimensions can be a problem for customers. Irrespective of these challenges, with the changing lifestyle, consumers prefer vendors who can provide services right on demand, which further increases the markets growth in future.
The market segmentation is based on type. By type, it is divided into home care & design, repair & maintenance, health & wellness & beauty, packers & movers, and home tutors. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and LAMEA.
Prominent players profiled in the report include Handy, Hello Alfred, Helpling, Your Mechanic, Zaarly, Air tasker, Ask for Task, CLEANLY, Laurel & Wolf, and My Clean.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics in the online home service market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which help identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry helps understand the competitive scenario across geographies.
Online Home Service Market Key Segments:
- Home care & design
- Repair & maintenance
- Health, wellness, & beauty
- Packers, movers, & home tutors
- North America
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Players In The Value Chain
- Hello Alfred
- Laurel & Wolf