Online TV streaming service is a common threat to well established cable TV industry. The popularity of online streaming services has increased considerably. Providing secured video streaming services with encoded live and on-demand video streaming becomes a distinguishing factor influencing customers to subscribe to these services. Innovations such as artificial intelligence and blockchain technology are expected to drive the market growth to improve the video quality. Artificial Intelligence plays an integral role in editing, filmmaking, voice-over, scriptwriting, and various other aspects of video production and upload.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- In COVID-19, the population is stuck at home and is the consumer is spending most of the time watching the online streaming services.
- This industry faces an unpredictable surge in demand and creates the windfall in streaming services.
- Subscription of Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney TV has been doubled in this pandemic situation.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rapid urbanization and easy availability of fast and reliable internet results in the growth of the online TV streaming service market. An increase in mobile subscriptions and the adoption of connected devices, particularly smartphones, is expected to contribute to the growth of the segment.
The rise in disposable income in the developing economies is one of the major factors for the growth of the streaming services market.
Top player of Online Streaming Service
Netflix is seen as one of the earliest online video streaming entrants. Service providers look the innovative ways to increase the customer base of Netflix. Netflix offers different monthly subscription plans or programs for the viewers. They release the new content according to the preferences of the viewers. By the end of 2019, Netflix had 152 million paid memberships.
Adoption of Advanced Technology
Advances in cloud computing have revolutionized video streaming, and enabled platforms like YouTube and Netflix to be created. To allow large bandwidth and speed, video streaming platforms have adopted cloud-based deployment. Since cloud-based deployment can manage more substantial data content, as well as provide a better viewing experience. However, cloud-scaling also helps to increase the bandwidth and resolve buffering and latency problems. Most companies do not have the network and infrastructure capable of handling heavy traffic in online streaming, the streaming of videos has a significant demand for cloud-based deployment.
The market in North America is anticipated to grow vastly due to the rapid growth of the cloud-based services market. Europe holds the steady growth in this Industry due to a high population base watching the online content. However, Asia-Pacific also shows the fastest growth in this industry due to the increase of disposable income, smartphone users, good internet connectivity, and popularity of online streaming.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the online TV streaming service industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the online TV streaming service market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global online TV streaming service market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed online TV streaming service market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Online TV Streaming Service Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the online TV streaming service market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Online TV Streaming Service Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Akamai Technologies,, International Business Machine Corporation (IBM Cloud Video),, Kaltura, Inc.,, AT&T Intellectual Property, Wowza Media Systems,, Apple Inc.,, Amazon Web Services, Inc.,, Cisco Systems, Inc.,, Netflix,, Google,