Online video platform provides features such as analyzing, uploading, distributing, managing video content, and publishing online video advertisement. Furthermore, it helps organizations to convert the online video into any format that can be shared through devices such as smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
The online video platform is expected to experience a significant growth during the forecast period, owing to growth in demand for online advertising among the organizations. Over past few years, organizations have increased their expenditure on online video advertisement to attract consumers, which fuels the market growth. Furthermore, growth in demand and penetration of mobile devices drive the demand for online advertisement. However, presence of open-source platform is expected to hinder the growth of the market. Increase in internet penetration in emerging economies such as India, Brazil, Russia, and South Africa is expected to offer ample growth opportunities for the market.
The report segments the online video platform market on the basis of end user, application, type, and geography. Based on end user, the market is categorized into media & entertainment, e-learning, and others. Applications covered in the study include video sharing, commercial video platforms, and others. By type, the market is classified inti video analytics, video hosting, video content management, mobile video, live steaming, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the online video platform market include Ooyala, inc., MediaMelon, Inc, Akamai Technologies, Kaltura Inc, Panopto, Brightcovo Inc., Frame.io, Inc., Limelight Networks, Ensemble Video, and Amobee.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global online video platform market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations form 2016 to 2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Online Video Platform Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Media & Entertainment
- Video Sharing
- Commercial Video platforms
- Video Analytics
- Video Hosting
- Video Content Management
- Mobile Video
- Live Steaming
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East