Integrated operation rooms are designed to improve the workflows, procedure guidance, and peer collaboration during surgical procedures. They aim to maximize efficiency and reduce time & complications of surgeries. Operating room integration includes devices such as display, audio, and video management that support surgeons for teleconferences, efficient supervision, and recording during surgery.
Inception of modern operating systems and equipment such as minimally invasive surgery equipment and robotic surgeries primarily drive the operating room integration market. There are numerous factors for the market growth such as an increase in plastic surgeries, trauma, & accident incidences, preference for minimally invasive surgeries, and the rise of the geriatric population, which is highly susceptible to surgical health conditions. Furthermore, numerous advantages of operating room integration such as maximize efficiency, minimized manpower, less surgical time procedure, and patient surgical records have increased the demand for operating room integration.
In addition, increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure by the government and private sector is anticipated to fuel the market growth in developed and developing countries. However, significant levels of government rules & regulations, dearth of skilled personnel, high costs of new systems, and equipment are the major barriers for the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D in the field of operating room integration is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is categorised into surgical machines, designated diagnostics & real-time navigation devices, information technology, and instruments & accessories. Based on application, the operating room integration market is classified into cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, thoracic surgery, orthopaedic & trauma surgery, laparoscopic surgery, and others. By region, it has been analysed across into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global operating room integration market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Operating Room Integration Market Key Segment:
- Surgical Machines
- Robotics Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Video-Endoscopic Surgery
- Master-Slave Systems
- Anaesthesia Systems
- Biomedical Systems
- Designated Diagnostics & Real-Time Navigation Devices
- Imaging Systems
- Information Technology
- Operating Room Integration Software
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems [PACS]
- Video Systems
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
- Telecommunication & Teleconferencing
- Instruments and Accessories
- Operating Tables
- Operating Room Lights
- Surgical Booms
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- General Electric Company
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Stryker Corporation
- Steris plc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- EIZO Corporation.
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Getinge AB
- Optimus Services AG