Operating room integration systems is a technology that features a centralized data display platform within an operating room (OR). These systems are used to display vital patient data from various freestanding devices during a surgical procedure to facilitate the presentation of organized and consolidated patient data for clinicians.
The market is mainly driven by factors such as increasing focus on patient monitoring during a surgical procedure. The increasing number of surgical procedures worldwide and growing need to adopt a technology that will display integrated data from all the patient monitoring devices in the OR will garner the market growth. Further, high costs of the equipment and high installation costs of the OR integration systems may restrict the growth of the global operating room integration systems market.
The report segments the operating room integration systems market on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into HD display systems, audio & video management system, and recording & documentation system. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and ambulatory service centers (ASCs). The geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments has been included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Stryker Corporation, Steris plc, Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, Olympus Corporation, Merivaara Corp., and others have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global operating room integration systems market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global operating room integration systems market has been provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global operating room integration systems market by product helps understand the types of operating room integration systems commercially available to view the consolidated data of various freestanding devices in the OR.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments is provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market
- Key market players have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Operating Room Integration Systems Market Key Segments:
- HD Display Systems
- Audio and Video Management System
- Recording and Documentation System
By End User
- Ambulatory Service Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA