Operating table is equipment on which the patient is placed during a surgical procedure. The growing demand for surgical procedures as a preferred mode of treatment due to the advent of minimally invasive surgery creates a need for technologically advanced operating tables.
The market is mainly driven by factors such as increasing demand for bariatric surgeries, increasing surgical procedures globally, and rising obesity, which results in surgeons adopting minimally invasive surgeries that may propel the growth of the operating table market. However, high costs of technologically advanced operating tables along with limited hospital budgets may limit the growth of the market.
The report segments the operating table market on the basis of type, technology, and geography. Based on type the market is segmented into standard operating table and specialty operating tables. Based on technology, the market is segmented into non-powered operating tables and powered operating tables. The geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments have been included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Berchtold GmbH & Co. KG, Skytron, Steris Corp, TRUMPF Medizin Systeme GmbH+ CO. KG., AGA Sanittsartikel GmbH, Alvo, Denyers International Pty, Eschmann Holdings Ltd., Getinge AB, Merivaara Oy, Mizuho Corporation, and others have been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global operating table market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global operating table market has been provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global operating table market by product helps understand the types of operating tables commercially available to perform surgical procedures.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments is provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
- Key market players have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Operating Table Market Key Segments:
- Standard Operating Table
- Specialty Operating Tables
- Non-powered Operating Tables
- Powered Operating Tables
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA