Operational analytics is an innovative technology that enables organizations to reduce fraud and risk, achieve better cost efficiency, increase additional transactions, and ultimately increase earnings by reducing cost. The global operational analytics market is growing rapidly due to the substitution from outdated operational business intelligence techniques to advanced business intelligence and analytics techniques and the enormous flow in the volume of business information across industry verticals.
The key drivers for operational analytics is the increased amount of IT operations data, increasing use of mobile devices, and increasing number of data centers to gather inner data for analysing the performance of marketing department. However, organizational change and complex analytical processes are expected to limit the market growth.
The report segments the global operational analytics market on the basis of type, business functions, application, industry verticals, and geography. According to the type, the market is classified into software and services (professional services and managed services). On the basis of business functions, the market is segmented into IT, marketing, sales, finance, human resources, and others. On the basis of application, the market is classified into risk management, fraud detection, supply chain management, customer management, asset maintenance, and others. Based on the industry verticals, the market is classified into retail, manufacturing, public sector, transportation, energy and utilities, IT and telecommunication, and others. Geographically, breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforementioned segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., HP Development Company, L.P., Splunk Inc., and Evolven Software Inc. are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe and forecast the global operational analytics market on the basis of type, business functions, application, industry verticals, and geography.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global operational analytics market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the operational analytics market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Using porters five force model, the analysis is done for the level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development.
Operational Analytics Market Kay Segments:
- Professional services
- Managed services
By Business function
- Human resource
- Risk management
- Fraud detection
- Supply chain management
- Customer management
- Asset maintenance
By Industry Verticals
- Public sectors
- Energy and utilities
- IT and telecommunication
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East