Optical coatings are thin layers of dielectric and metallic materials deposited on components such as mirror, metal, and plastics that improve the light transmission and reduction in optical reflections. Increase in trend of optical coating applications in construction industry is expected to accelerate the demand for global optical coating equipment market during the forecast period.
Increase in need for advanced technologies combined with innovative optical efficiency in the electronics industry, is expected to drive the global optical coating equipment market. Significant shift of energy mix, in solar applications, is one of the key factors expected to drive the demand for the market during the forecast period. Besides, the stringent regulations in terms of building energy efficient infrastructures, is also expected to catalyze the growth of the market.
The global optical coating equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, end-user industry, and geography. On the basis of product type, the global market is classified into reflective coatings, anti-reflective coatings, filter coatings, transparent conductive coatings, and others (electro chromatic, partial reflection). On the basis of technology, the market is divided into evaporation deposition, ion beam sputtering, and advanced plasma reactive sputtering. Based on the end-user industry, the market is categorized into medical, solar, electronics, telecommunication, automotive, and others (aerospace & defense and architecture). By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global optical coating equipment industry are Optotech, APOMA, Buhler AG, Satisloh, Coburn Technologies, Optorun, Ultra Optics, Korea Vec-Tec, Optimax Systems, and Mustang Vacuum Systems.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global optical coating equipment industry and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Optical Coating Equipment Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Reflective Coatings
- Anti-Reflective Coatings
- Filter Coatings
- Transparent Conductive Coatings
- Others (Electro Chromatic and Partial Reflection)
- Evaporation Deposition
- Ion Beam Sputtering
- Advanced Plasma Reactive Sputtering
By End-User Industry
- Others (Aerospace & Defense and Architecture)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Buhler AG
- Coburn Technologies
- Korea Vec-Tec
- Mustang Vacuum Systems
- Optimax Systems
- Ultra Optics