Oral endoscopy involves the examination of dental or mouth infection. The oral endoscopy technique examines the teeth location, teeth infection, and oral cavity infection. In addition, the oral endoscopy is used for the detection of various oral diseases, such as oral cancers and periodontal diseases (such as gum, bone, and tooth infection).
Factors such as increase in prevalence of mouth-related diseases (such as oral cavity infection, tooth decay, teeth infection, and other oral cavity diseases), and minimal invasive endoscopical procedures drive the market growth. In addition, increase in healthcare infrastructure fuel the growth of the oral endoscopy sales market.
However, high cost of endoscopy and high incidences of infectious cases restrain the market.
The oral endoscopic sales market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. By product, it is categorized into endoscopy devices, visualization and documentation systems, mechanical endoscopy equipment, accessories, and other endoscopy equipment. By application, the market is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the oral endoscopic sales market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to determine various products available in the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive market outlook.
Oral Endoscopic Sales Market Key Segments:
- Endoscopy Devices
- By Flexibility
- Flexible Endoscopes
- Rigid Endoscopes
- By Flexibility
- Visualization & Documentation Systems
- Light Sources
- Camera Heads
- Wireless Display & Monitors
- Endoscopy Cameras
- Digital Documentation Systems
- Video Processors & Video Convertors
- Transmitters & Receivers
- Mechanical Endoscopy Equipment
- Endoscopic Implants
- Biopsy Forceps
- Biopsy Valves
- Mouth Pieces
- Surgical Dissectors
- Needle Holders & Needle Forceps
- Cleaning Brushes
- Light Cables
- Other Endoscopy Accessories
- Other Endoscopy Equipment
- Endoscopy Ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems
- Other Endoscopy Instruments
By End user
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- HOYA GROUP
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Medtronic, Plc.
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- CONMED Corp.