An order management software (OMS) is an electronic system developed to execute orders in an efficient and cost-effective manner. It is the administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services. An OMS automates and streamlines order processing for businesses. An OMS offers constantly updated information of inventory, a database of vendors & customers, a record of customer returns & refunds, order processing records, information on billing & payments, and general ledger information.
The increasing trade volumes, need to control trade-processing costs, and to minimise operational risks drive the global order management software market. However, high costs of installation impede the market growth. The growing regulatory & competitive pressure on financial services firms to automate the process offers a major opportunity for market expansion.
The global order management software market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. Based on type, it is bifurcated into on-premise OMS and cloud inventory OMS. The applications included in the report are supermarket, distributors, restaurant, and others. Based on region, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global order management software market is dominated by key players such as Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd, ECOMDASH, Vinculum Solutions Pvt. Limited, Megaventory Inc., Unicommerce eSolutions Pvt. Ltd., OpenXcell, Elastic Inc., Oracle, Handshake, and 4Psite, LLC.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global order management software market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market size has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
Order Management Software Market Key Segments:
- On-premise OMS
- Cloud inventory OMS
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd
- Vinculum Solutions Pvt. Limited
- Megaventory Inc.
- Unicommerce eSolutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Elastic Inc.
- 4Psite, LLC