Ore metals are metals derived from mineral aggregates known as metal ores. Most metal ores contain more than one metal. These metals are extracted together from ores and are separated during the production procedure.
Ore metals are widely utilized in various industries that include mechanical engineering, transport, building & construction, consumer goods, and more. Iron metal is a key ingredient utilized for steel production that increases the demand for steel. Key players in the industry are investing in R&D activities to increase the production process efficiency.
Increasing infrastructure investments, rising power production, and the growing automotive sector are major factors that drive the market growth. Policy support such as reduced custom duty and increasing foreign direct investments in emerging economies such as India are other factors that will supplement the market growth. However, increasing prices and limited availability of ore metals can hinder the market growth. Nevertheless, untapped markets with strong growth potential in emerging economies, product line expansion by existing players, and technological advancements in production procedures will provide potential opportunities for the ore metals market expansion.
The report segments the ore metals market on the basis of type and application. Based on type, the market is bifurcated into ferrous ore metals and non-ferrous ore metals. Ferrous ore metals are further segmented into high grade iron, medium grade iron, and low grade iron. Non-ferrous ore metals comprise copper, nickel, lead, zinc, tin, aluminum, gold, and others. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into transport, building & construction, packaging, machinery & equipment, consumer good, and others. The transport segment is further divided into aerospace & aviation, automotive, and ship-building.
The building & construction segment is classified into residential and non-residential. The consumer goods segment is divided into electronics, kitchen, sports goods, and interior design. The geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players provided in the report include:
- Aluminium Corporation of China Limited
- BC Iron Limited.
- Corporacin Nacional del Cobre de Chile (Codelco)
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
- Glencore plc
- Impala Platinum Holdings Limited
- MMC Norilsk Nickel
- Rio Tinto Alcan Inc.
- United Company RUSAL Plc
- Yunnan Tin Group
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global ore metals market to identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth has been provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market has been provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent past have been listed.
Ore Metals Market Key Segments:
- Ferrous Ore Metals
- High Grade Iron
- Medium Grade Iron
- Low Grade Iron
- Non-Ferrous Ore Metals
- Others (Silver, Uranium, Platinum, Molybdenum And Cobalt)
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Building & Construction
- Commercial & Office
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Machinery & Equipment
- Consumer Goods
- Sports Goods
- Interior Design
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA