Organic Peroxides Market Insights and Forecast -2027
Organic peroxides are organic compounds that have two oxygen atoms bonded together, also known as the peroxide group. They are naturally obtained as fine powders or as paste and even in liquid form. These compounds undergo self-decomposition very quickly causing an explosive reaction. As a result, diluted organic peroxides are mainly used in industries as they are safer and easier to handle. Organic peroxides have a wide range of applications such as catalyst, promoter, cross-linking agent, curing agent, and more. Some of the major end users of organic peroxide are plastics, chemical, textile, rubber, adhesives & coatings, and personal care industry.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the global organic peroxides market.
- The global pandemic has affected the manufacturing sector to a great extent. All manufacturing facilities had to lower their production rates or even stop working due to lack of workforce. This has caused a significant decrease in applications of organic peroxides in the market.
- Organic peroxides play a key role in the manufacture of polystyrene, poly vinyl chloride, and other composite products, including fiber glass, which is extensively used in the construction sector. However, amidst the pandemic, construction activities across the globe have been brought to a halt as there is a major lack of workforce. This has caused significant decrease in demand for organic peroxides in the construction sector.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The increasing applications of organic peroxides in the plastic and rubber industries played a major role in driving the growth of the global organic peroxides market. Organic peroxides are widely used in the polymerization process used during the production of plastics and other polymeric materials. Moreover, they also have several applications as a cross-linking agent in the chemical industry. The rapid increase in usage of plastics across the globe has fueled the demand for organic peroxides in the market. Furthermore, organic peroxides are also employed in the construction industry as adhesives and coatings. There are prominent applications of organic peroxides in the packaging and paper industries. The growing demand for eco-friendly materials and renewable resources also worked in favor of the organic peroxides market. In addition, several companies are investing in R&D for improving the efficiency of organic peroxides. This is likely to boost the market over the forecast period. However, several challenges are being faced during the transportation and handling of organic peroxides, which might restrain the growth of the market.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the global organic peroxides market. This is attributed to the high demand for organic peroxides in the chemical and plastic industries and for the production of materials, such as adhesives and coatings, in the region. The markets in Europe and North America are also expected to witness a steady growth due to the growing textile and chemical industry.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global organic peroxides market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global organic peroxides market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global organic peroxides market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the organic peroxides market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Organic Peroxides Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Solvay, NOF Corporation, Arkema, MPI Chemie, United Initiators, Chinasun Specialty Chemicals, Akpa Kimya Ambalaj Sanayi Ticaret Ltd., Novichem, Vanderbilts Chemicals LLC, Pergan GmbH, AkzoNobel N.V.