Organic tampons are made from organic cottons that were grown without insecticides or pesticides. These are also free from chemical fragrances or dyes. The applicator is made of biodegradable or renewable content. Not all the organic labeled tampons are actually organic. Some are made from regular cotton (which are grown with pesticide) mixed along with rayon that might be bleached and whitened with chlorine. Those tampons may also contain chemical fragrance and dyes. And the applicator of such tampons might also be made from pearly plastic. In market different types of organic tampons are available that varies in size and absorbency.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
The COVID-19 outbreak has caused a decline in the growth of the global industries creating a mass disruption for buyers as well as sellers. Markets and production units have been shutdown globally which has stopped the production, sale, and marketing of the product. This has also offered an opportunity for the companies to look after their supply chain relationship and business models for the future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Surge in demand for tampons by working women propel the growth of organic tampons in the market. In addition, the rise in awareness about menstrual hygiene increases the demand for organic tampons in near future. Moreover, surge in prevalence of infection in urinary tract is also supporting the growth of the organic tampons market.
Changes in lifestyle and rise in awareness about the harmful effects of toxic, chemical-based conventional tampons is increasing the usage of organic tampons among women in developing countries. The organic tampons are considered safe and comfortable for using due to which the demand for it is gaining momentum.
The global organic tampons market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
The companies are focused on launching new products in the market to serve the rise in demand for organic menstrual care products. They are coming up with innovative and chemical free products as women are inclined toward using comfortable and safe hygiene products. For instance, in January 2020, Maxim Hygiene which is a leading market player in natural and organic feminine personal care and hygiene products introduced an organic BPA-Free Plastic Applicator Tampon collection in its product portfolio. It includes three absorbency levels tampons viz. regular, super and super plus in one convenient box.
Challenges faced by the market players
Various substitutes available for organic tampons hinder the growth of the market. Some of those substitutes are reusable, easy to use, and made with natural contents. For example, menstrual cup, cotton pad, softcup disposable menstrual cup, and reusable natural sea sponges. These innovative products are gaining traction in the market due to its properties, which is creating some challenges that companies have to face in near future.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global organic tampons industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global organic tampons market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global organic tampons market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global organic tampons market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the organic tampons market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the organic tampons market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Organic Tampons Market Report Highlights
By Odor Type
Key Market Players
Corman SpA,, Procter and Gamble Co.,, Unicharm Corporation,, Johnson & Johnson Inc.,, Edgewell Personal Care Company,, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA),, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, , Bodywise (UK) Ltd,