Orthodontic equipment and consumables are tools used by the dental professionals to provide dental treatment. Orthodontic equipment and consumables are used to restore, remove, manipulate, and examine the teeth and surrounding oral structures. Rising awareness for orthodontic treatments and its related benefits along with rapidly advancing technologies such as tooth and lingual coloured braces, are stimulating the growth of the global orthodontic equipment and consumables market. A high incidence of dental problems and lack of effective therapy to regulate the dental malocclusion have generated the need for orthodontic equipment and consumables. Orthodontic equipment and consumables are the preferred choice of treatments in jaw disorders owing to a wide availability of these equipment in the clinics and surgical centres. Furthermore, a rising number of R&D activities by the medical device manufacturers to launch novel therapeutic products would boost the market during the forecast period.
Some of the factors that drive the orthodontic equipment and consumables market are rising prevalence of the dental malocclusion, growing dental tourism in emerging economies owing the low-cost treatment options, rising trends of cosmetic dentistry and technological advancements in the orthodontic treatments. However, lack of health awareness, poor oral hygiene and inadequate medical insurance policies limit the growth of this market.
The global orthodontic equipment and consumables market is segmented on the basis of orthodontic equipment, orthodontic consumables and geography. The type of orthodontic equipment considered in this report include dental chairs, light cure equipment, CAD/CAM systems, hand-pieces, dental lasers, scaling units, and the dental radiology equipment. According to the orthodontic consumables, the report is segmented into orthodontic anchorage appliances, orthodontic ligature, orthodontic brackets, and orthodontic archwires. Geographically, this report is segmented across four regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and LAMEA. One of the key strategies adopted by leading industry players is product launch. Companies such as Zimmer have focussed their production on recent orthodontic technologies such as Tapered Screw-Vent Implant System. The companies profiled in this report include, Danaher Corporation, 3 Shape A/S, Dentsply International Inc., A- Dec, Inc. GC Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., Septodont, Midmark Corporation, Ultradent Products, Inc., Patterson Companies, Zimmer Dental Inc., and Sirona Dental Systems Inc.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- An in-depth analysis of ongoing research and clinical developments in the orthodontic equipment and consumables market is provided. A highlight of the key market factors helps to understand the market behavior.
- The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current market trends and market potential for the in terms of value
- The orthodontic equipment and consumables market scenario is comprehensively analyzed in accordance to the key regions
- Extensive analysis of the Global orthodontic equipment and consumables market by orthodontic equipment helps in understanding the different types of equipment that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in future
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of leading orthodontic equipment and consumables equipment and consumables) highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across the geographies
- A detailed SWOT analysis highlights the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework
Orthodontic Equipment and Consumables Market Report Highlights
By Orthodontic equipment
By Orthodontic consumables
Key Market Players
Danaher Corporation, 3 Shape A/S, Sirona Dental Systems Inc., Ultradent Products, Inc., Zimmer Dental Inc., Dentsply International Inc, Inc, Henry Schein, Inc., Septodont, Midmark Corporation, Patterson Companies, GC Corporation