Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that deals with the prevention and correction of irregular teeth and jaws as by means of braces or other supportive devices. Orthodontics services are used to treat irregular teeth and teeth that do not fit together correctly that are harder to keep clean, which are at risk of being lost early due to tooth decay and periodontal disease.
Employment of technological advancements such as advanced dental imaging and robotics in orthodontics is the key factor that augments the market growth. Moreover, the surge in dental laboratories outsourcing orthodontic products in developing countries supplements the market growth. However, costs and complications associated with orthodontic devices restrain the growth of the market.
The global orthodontic services market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into fixed and removable orthodontic services. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into hospitals and dental clinics. By geography, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Abano Healthcare Group, Coast Dental, Integrated Dental Holdings (mydentist), Q & M Dental Group, Apollo White Dental, Crescent Dental Laboratory, Chenghe Dental Clinic, C.K.J Professional Dental, Dalian Meier Dental and Dazhong Dental have also been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of orthodontic services in dental settings.
Orthodontic Services Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Dental Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA