Orthopedic shoes are designed for the treatment of foot disorders like wider toe box, insoles for arch support and, medical conditions such as foot injuries, heel spurs, hammertoes, and diabetes. These kinds of shoes are worn by all age group who suffer from foot alignment and relevant medical issues. The global market of orthopedic shoes is gaining popularity because of the increase in number of accidents, which majorly causes orthopedic problems among people.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
The footwear industry has two sides—one is a retail business and another is the manufacturing side of the business. COVID-19 has impacted both the ends of the business leading to zero revenue from the past few weeks in this market segment for a few companies. The impact of COVID-19 will be long term. A British footwear brand, Clarks has suffered from COVID-19 impact as a drop in sales revenue was witnessed by the brand. As of now, the company has not canceled orders but there are delays due to the pandemic. Hence, the e-commerce platform for selling the product is expected to experience growth.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The aged populace in the developed nations can be considered to be the greatest drivers of the orthopedic shoes market. Orthopedic shoes are extraordinarily intended to adjust to the foot with each progression taken, while shielding the heel area from any injury.
New product launches to flourish the market
Orthopedic footwear is being frequently launched by the companies in a variety of designs and styles globally. Expense related to the orthopedic footwear and rise in infiltration of diabetic shoes in the market is anticipated to hamper the development of the orthopedic footwear advertise. The high cost associated with the orthopedic footwear and surge in penetration of diabetic shoes in the market is projected to limit the market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global orthopedic shoes market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global orthopedic shoes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global orthopedic shoes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global orthopedic shoes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Orthopedic Shoes Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the orthopedic shoes market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Orthopaedic Shoes Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
New Balance, Orthofeet, Piedro, LXTD, Vionic, Duna, Propet, DARCO, Dr. Comfort, Apex, Drew Shoe, Sole, Mephisto, Chaneco, Rokab