An operating table is equipment in the operating room on which a patient rests during a surgical procedure. Orthopedic operating tables are used to perform orthopedic surgical procedures. With minimally invasive surgeries gaining momentum in the area of orthopedics, it is expected that the number of surgeries will increase, which will create a need for orthopedic operating tables worldwide.
The market is mainly driven by factors such as the rising number of reported accidental injuries, globally. As per the Global Status Report on Road Safety 2015 by World Health Organization about 1.25 million road traffic deaths were reported. Further, increasing sport injuries may lead to the market growth. As per CDC, in 2016, over 2.6 million children aged less than 19 were treated in the emergency department for sports injuries in the U.S. Also, the increasing number of minimally invasive surgeries will boost the market growth. However, high costs of orthopedic procedures and orthopedic operating tables may restrict the market growth.
The report segments the orthopedic operating tables market on the basis of technology, end users, and geography. Based on technology the market is segmented into non-powered operating tables and powered operating tables. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). The geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments has been included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Allen Medical Systems, Inc., AMTAI Medical Equipment Inc., Infimed Sp. z o.o., medifa-hesse GmbH & Co. KG, Trumpf Medical Systems, Inc., and others have been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global orthopedic operating tables market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations for 2017 to 2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global orthopedic operating tables market has been provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global orthopedic operating tables market by product helps understand the types of orthopedic operating tables commercially available to facilitate orthopedic surgical procedures.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
- Key market players have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Orthopedic Operating Tables Market Key Segments:
- Non-powered Operating Tables
- Powered Operating Tables
By End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA