Orthopedic prosthetics are devices that help identify, design, produce, and fit custom-made artificial limbs in patients that have a missing part of a limb lost through disease, trauma, or a congenital condition. The rise in orthopedic injuries and chronic conditions that result in bone-related deformities creates a need for orthopedic prosthetics.
The market is mainly driven by factors such as technology advancements in the area of designing and production of orthopedic prosthetics. Increasing cases of trauma reported globally along with increasing cases of road accidents are expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. However, the high costs of orthopedic prosthetics may limit the market growth.
The report segments the orthopedic prosthetics market on the basis of product, technology, end users, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is categorized into upper extremity prosthetics, lower extremity prosthetics, liners, sockets, and modular components. Based on technology the market is segmented into conventional, electric powered, and hybrid orthopedic prosthetics. Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, prosthetics clinics, rehabilitation center, and others. The geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments has been covered for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Smith and Nephew plc, Biomet Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Zimmer Holdings Inc., Stryker Corp., Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, Blatchford Ltd., ssur, Touch Bionics Inc., Hanger Inc., and The Ohio Willow Wood Co., and others have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global orthopedic prosthetics market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations for 2017 to 2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global orthopedic prosthetics market has been provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global orthopedic prosthetics market by product helps understand the types of orthopedic prosthetics commercially available to facilitate orthopedic surgical procedures.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
- Key market players have been profiled in this report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Key Segments:
- Upper Extremity Prosthetics
- Lower Extremity Prosthetics
- Modular Components
- Electric Powered
- Hybrid Orthopedic Prosthetics
By End Users
- Prosthetics Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centre
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA