Oseltamivir is an antiviral medication that is used to prevent influenza A and influenza B. They are generally recommended to prevent infection of those who are at a high risk of influenza.
Factors such as rising awareness regarding influenza virus and rise in the number of awareness programs organized by the government drive the market growth. However, the side effects of the drug such as diarrhea, vomiting, headache, and dose adjustment restrain the market growth. But a rise in investment by government and healthcare companies on R&D activities increases opportunities for the market growth.
The oseltamivir market in segmented on the basis of formulation and region. On the basis of formulation it is segmented into capsules and powder. Geographically, the market has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players in the market include Triveni Chemicals, Cipla Inc, Hetero Healthcare Ltd., Nagar Medicos, Tissue Pharma, MD Exports, Lotus International, Shivam Pharma Export, Cuidado Medico, and Nerium Pharmaceutical Export.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand various types of formulations used to treat influenza.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies a thoroughly re analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Oseltamivir Market Key Segments:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA