The optical transport networking (OTN) is an industry standard protocol that provides a way to multiplex various services onto optical light paths. The OTN wraps client payloads into containers that are transported across optical networks, which helps maintain client native structure and management information. OTN offers key benefits such as reduction in transport cost and optimal utilization of the optical spectrum.
Increase in digital traffic, including photos and videos, is supported by enormous use of multimedia services, social media, and cloud computing drives the OTN equipment market. The high initial deployment cost restricts the market growth. Unpredictable traffic patterns and stringent demand for bandwidth and data transmission performance are opportunistic for market growth.
The OTN equipment market is segmented on the basis of technology, service, component, end user, and region. On the basis of technology, it is bifurcated into WDM and DWDM. The service segment includes network maintenance & support services and network design & optimization services. On the basis of component, the market is divided into optical switch and optical transport. Based on end user, it is classified into government and enterprises. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the OTN equipment market include Adtran, Inc., ADVA Optical Networking, Advanced Micro Devices Inc., Fujitsu , Huawei Technologies., Zte Corporation., Belkin Corporation., Ciena Corporation., Coriant, and Allied Telesyn.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global OTN equipment market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
OTN Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Network Maintenance & Support Services
- Network Design & Optimization Services
- Optical Switch
- Optical Transport
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
KEY MARKET PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
- Adtran, Inc.
- Adva Optical Networking SeE
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- Huawei Technologies
- ZTE Corporation
- Belkin Corporation
- Ciena Corporation
- Allied Telesyn