Outbound dialer systems are used in call centers to facilitate the automated placement of outbound telephone calls. These systems are used for the promotion or cross selling of a product in various industries such as insurance, retail, healthcare, automotive, and others.
Rise in demand for voice over internet protocol (VoIP) phones is expected to boost the market growth during the forecast period. Furthermore, flexibility to record messages in regional languages fuels the growth of the market. However, issues in answering machines detection (AMD) and prediction failure of numbers are expected to hinder the growth of the market. Increase in demand for predictive dialers by various industry verticals is expected to drive the growth of the market in the coming years.
The outbound dialer systems market is segmented on the basis of contact method, application, end user, and geography. By contact method, the market is divided into predictive dialing, preview dialing, and power dialing. Based on application, the market is segmented into lead generation & payment collection, marketing & promotional campaign management, flight reschedule & disaster management, and up/cross selling. In terms of end user, it is bifurcated into aviation, automobile, BFSI, healthcare, retail, and others. On the basis of geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Aastra, Alcatel-Lucent, Altitude Software, Aspect Software, Avavya, Cisco Systems Inc., Cosmocom, Interactive Intelligence, Noble Systems, and Siemens Enterprise Communications are some of the major players operating in the global outbound dialer systems market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global outbound dialer systems market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Outbound Dialer Systems Market Key Segments:
By Contact Method
- Predictive Dialing
- Preview Dialing
- Power Dialing
- Lead Generation & Payment Collection
- Marketing & Promotional Campaign Management
- Flight Reschedule & Disaster Management
- Up/Cross selling
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Altitude Software
- Aspect Software
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Interactive Intelligence
- Noble Systems
- Siemens Enterprise Communications