Outdoor Fabric Market Statistics - 2027
Outdoor fabrics are special type of textiles that are mainly utilized for outdoor applications such as providing health care services, different emergency services, and others. These fabrics are manufactured to resist extreme conditions such as high temperature, corrosive chemicals, and have high mechanical strength. Outdoor fabrics are generally manufactured from synthetic fibers, such as polyester, rubber, olefins, and other compounds. These fabrics are used by firefighters, security forces, as well as people working in chemical laboratories and nuclear power plants.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global outdoor fabric market to a great extent.
- Due to the nationwide lockdown, most of the manufacturing facilities were working at a minimum production capacity as there was a serious lack of workforce. As a result, the application for outdoor fabrics in the manufacturing sector decreased, thereby affecting the market growth.
- However on the other hand, the demand for outdoor fabrics in the healthcare sector increased drastically as the health care professionals were using personal protective kits to provide services to the individuals affected by the COVID-19 virus. As a result, the demand for outdoor fabrics in the health care industry increased exponentially.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rapid increase in technological development around the world has played a major role in driving the growth of the outdoor fabric market. Outdoor fabrics have a wide range of applications in different end-user industries including chemical industries, nuclear power plants, and others. Owing to the superior properties such as UV resistant, heat resistant, and chemical inertness, outdoor fabrics are used in different chemical laboratories and also used by health care providers and researchers. Moreover, the personal providing emergency services such as firefighters, bomb disposal crew, and defense personnel use these fabrics to protect themselves from extreme conditions of temperature and pressure. The wide range of application of outdoor fabrics in different end-user industries is expected to boost the growth of the global market during the forecast period. However, the fluctuating prices of the raw materials limit the market growth.
In terms of market share, the market in the North America region accounts for a significant share of the global outdoor fabrics market because of its high demand in different end-user industries.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global outdoor fabric industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global outdoor fabric market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global outdoor fabric market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global outdoor fabric market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Outdoor Fabric Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the outdoor fabric market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Outdoor Fabric Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
3M Company; E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company; Saint Gobain S.A.; BASF SE; Kolon Industries Inc.; Lakeland Industries, Inc.; Low & Bonar PLC; Milliken & Company; Klopman International; W. L Gore & Associates, Inc.; Glen Raven, Inc.; Cetriko, SL; a
Other Key Market Players
Eastex Products, Inc., Maine-Lee Technology Grou