Medical device manufacturers outsource their manufacturing, product designing, prototyping, and supply chain management process to third parties. This process reduces the labor cost and production time-scale of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The global outsourced orthopedic manufacturing market is driven by factors such as rise in the prices of orthopedic devices, rise in the demand for orthopedic implants, and decrease in labor cost & production time-scale. However, threat of loss of confidential information restrains the market growth. Continuous upgradation of manufacturing technology and increase in orthopedic cases are expected to provide further opportunities for the market growth.
The global outsourced orthopedic manufacturing market is segmented on the basis of product, service, and region. Based on product, it is classified into raw materials, electronics, and finished goods. Based on service provided, it is classified into prototype development, finished device manufacturing, assembly & packaging, and testing & regulatory support services. By region, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players listed in the report include Lake Region Medical, Integer Holdings Corporation, Tecomet, Inc., Flextronics International Ltd., Jabil Circuit Inc., Celestica, Inc., Plexus Corp., Sanmina Corporation, Nortech Systems, Inc., and Heraeus Holding.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Outsourced Orthopedic Manufacturing Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Flextronics International Ltd., Tecomet, Inc., Sanmina Corporation, Integer Holdings Corporation, Jabil Circuit Inc., Heraeus Holding., Lake Region Medical, Nortech Systems, Inc., Plexus Corp., Celestica, Inc.