Oxidative stress assay is used to determine level of oxidative stress markers and reagents in cells. Applications of oxidative stress assay are research laboratories and bioproduction. Assays detect generalized oxidative stress, reactive oxygen species (ROS), lipid peroxidation, fluorescent proteinbased redox sensors, and glutathione levels. The detection of glutathione, measurement of ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione, and detection of changes in ROS to indicate cell health is also carried out using assays of oxidative stress. Superoxide dismutase, ascorbic acid, catalase, and glutathione are some of the antioxidants used to eliminate detrimental effects of oxidative stress.
Rapid growth and R&D investments in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries and government funding for life science research fuels the growth of the market. However, high cost of instruments and lack of skilled professions are factors hindering the growth of the market. On the other hand, technological advancements and emerging markets present opportunities for growth.
The world oxidative stress assay market is segmented based on product, test type, technology, end user, and region. The products include in the report are consumables, instruments, and services. The test types are further categorized into indirect assays, antioxidant capacity assays, enzyme-based assays, and reactive oxygen species (ROS)-based assays. The market is further divided based on technology into enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), chromatography, flow cytometry, microscopy, high-content screening, and label-free detection technology. The end users covered in the report are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic research institutes, clinical laboratories, and contract research organizations (CROs). The regions, such as North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA) would experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Abcam PLC, AMS Biotechnology, BioVision Inc., Merck and Co. Inc., Cell Biolabs Inc., Promega Corporation, Enzo Biochem, Oxford Biomedical Research, QIAGEN N.V., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Promega Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific. New product launches, collaborations, approvals, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, expansions, and others are some of the strategies adopted by prominent companies to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world oxidative stress assay market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world oxidative stress assay market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world oxidative stress assay market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- The world oxidative stress assay market is segmented into North America, Asia, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- The Oxidative Stress Assay Market By Product
- The Oxidative Stress Assay Market By Test Type
- Indirect Assays
- Antioxidant Capacity Assays
- Enzyme-Based Assays
- Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)-Based Assays
- The Oxidative Stress Assay Market By Technology
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Flow Cytometry
- High-Content Screening
- Label-Free Detection Technology
- The Oxidative Stress Assay Market By End User
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic Research Institutes
- Clinical Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- The Oxidative Stress Assay Market By Region
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
- Key Market Players:
- Abcam PLC
- AMS Biotechnology
- BioVision Inc.
- Merck and Co. Inc.
- Cell Biolabs Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Enzo Biochem
- Oxford Biomedical Research
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Promega Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."