Oxygen therapy is a form treatment pro ided to a patient in a medical condition, which can help to get enough oxygen. This equipment is used for the treatment of arious diseases such as COPD, asthma, and others where there is deficient supply of oxygen to the patient. Increase in pre alence of acute and chronic diseases results into critical need for the oxygen therapy equipment.
The growth of the oxygen therapy equipment is dri en by arious factors such as increase in tobacco smoking and rise in pre alence of respiratory disorders, increase in preference for standalone oxygen therapy equipment to portable ones, and continuous technological ad ancements in the area of oxygen therapy. Howe er, stringent regulatory guidelines that may cause delay in the product appro al of oxygen therapy products hampers the market growth. Rise in patient pool suffering from respiratory diseases is expected to pro ide opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the oxygen therapy equipment market on the basis of product, portability, application, and geography. Based on product, the market for oxygen therapy equipment is categorized into oxygen source equipment and oxygen deli ery de ices. The oxygen source equipment is subsegmented into oxygen concentrators, liquid oxygen de ices, and oxygen cylinders. The oxygen deli ery de ices segment is further subsegmented into oxygen masks, nasal cannulas, enturi masks, non-rebreather masks, bag- al e masks, and other oxygen deli ery de ices. Based on portability, the market is classified into standalone and portable de ices. By application, it is categorized into COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis, respiratory distress syndrome, pneumonia, and other diseases. Geographical breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensi e competiti e analysis and profiles of major market players such as Koninklijke Philips N. ., Linde Healthcare, Chart Industries, Inc., In acare Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Smiths Medical, Drgerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Teleflex Incorporated, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, and Inogen, Inc. are pro ided in this report.
- This report pro ides an extensi e analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global oxygen therapy equipment market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitati e analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023, which assists to identify the pre ailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensi e analysis of factors that dri e and restrict the growth of the market is pro ided.
- Exhausti e analysis of the global market by product helps to understand the types of oxygen therapy equipment that are currently being used along with the ariants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical de elopments within the market is pro ided with key factors that help to understand the beha ior of the market
Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Oxygen Source Equipment
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Liquid Oxygen De ices
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Oxygen Deli ery De ices
- Oxygen Masks
- Nasal Cannulas
- enturi Masks
- Non-rebreather Masks
- Bag- al e Masks
- Other Oxygen Delivery Devices
- Standalone De ices
- Portable De ices
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Other Diseases
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA