An oxygenator is an essential medical device routinely used in medical settings. It is a device that is capable of exchanging oxygen and carbon dioxide in the patients blood during surgical procedures that may necessitate the interruption or termination of blood flow in a critical organ or blood vessel in the body.
The surge in global ageing population and rise in orthopaedic & cardiovascular diseases are the key factors that augment the market growth. Moreover, the rise in surgical interventions and improvement in healthcare settings boost the market. However, disadvantages of direct contact between the blood and air impede the growth of the market.
The global oxygenator market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into bubble oxygenator and membrane oxygenator. On the basis of application, the market is divided into ICU & NICU, MRI, operating rooms & transport operations, and other applications. By geography, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Precision Medical, CareFusion, Sechrist, Armstrong Medical, Ohio Medical, Heyer, Aerotech, Maquet, and Niceneotech have also been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of oxygenators in medical settings.
Oxygenator Market Key Segments:
- Bubble Oxygenator
- Membrane Oxygenator
- ICU & NICU
- Operating Rooms & Transport Operations
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA