Paint driers contain oxidizable or drying oil components that accelerate the curing of paint. The chemical compounds forming most driers are metallo-organics. Paint driers are classified into two type, primary driers and secondary driers.
Primary driers consist of cobalt and manganese, which cause the surface of film to cure rapidly due to high catalytic activity, whereas secondary driers are compounds of lead, calcium, zinc, and zirconium, which cure slowly and uniformly when used along with cobalt or manganese. Driers are specialized group of additives owing to its specific effect on oxidizing film forming.
Growth in population is expected to boost the demand for housing & commercial infrastructure, which in turn fuels the demand for paint driers in the construction sector. Wall, floor, and roof are constantly subjected to high impact, abrasions, chemical spill overs, and thermal shocks, and weakens the reinforcement of concrete surface. Concrete wall, floor, and roof are porous and tend to create laitance from wear & tear and thus need to be protected by paints & coatings. Thus, increase in use of paints & coatings is anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period. The development of the paints & coatings industry is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the market players.
The global paint driers market is segmented on the basis of type, product, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into primary drier and secondary drier. The market segmented based on the product include liquid drier, oil paint drier, and others. By application, it is divided into paint & coatings, construction, and others. The report analyzes the market trends in different geographies, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in this study include:
- Ege Kimya
- ARC Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Maldeep Catalysts
- Comar Chemicals
- Bech Chem
- Aryavart Chemicals
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global paint driers market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends and quantitative analysis for the period of 20162023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the product of paint driers and its application.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Paint Driers Market Key Segmentation:
- Primary Drier
- Secondary Drier
- By Product
- Liquid Drier
- Oil Paint Drier
- Paint & Coatings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA