A palletizer is a machine that sorts, transfers, and stacks cases of goods or products onto pallets automatically, usually after a producing line. Automatic palletizing is right for top volume and convenient delivery. Palletizers ensure load stability, precision, and efficiency. They conjointly afford the movement of many loads. The shift from manual to machine-controlled operations is turning into an additional benefit as employers’ expectations for worker safety and flexibility rise. Palletizers are the foremost necessary items of apparatus in automated material handling systems.
The global palletizer market is experiencing vital growth and can rise significantly in the next few years. A palletizer is a machine used to collect merchandises on a pallet. It is designed and manufactured to align, organize, and pack different products on a pallet for freight forwarding. Its implementation depends on the requirements of end users. A palletizer helps in automatic sorting, stacking, and transferring of merchandise onto pallets, typically at the end of the production of convenience products globally. Furthermore, the application of palletizers is diverse within the food & beverage industry. Thus, due to the increasing diversity and application of the palletizer, manufacturers are innovating to enhance its practicality and even exploit technologies such as the human machine interface (HMI).
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Coronavirus has affected the import and export of construction materials globally. As China is the largest exporter of construction materials, negative trends in the economy of China are anticipated to reduce the global imports and export.
- The demand for new construction materials has witnessed a massive negative shift since the COVID-19 outbreak in December 2019, with manufacturers and investors fearing an excessively receding economic growth.
- Travel prohibitions around the globe have affected the trade of construction materials. Thus, the supply and demand for construction materials were almost halted globally in 2020, while the scenario was different in 2021.
- Construction materials manufacturing companies in China suffered the most from the virus outbreak, owing to the lockdown and unavailability of logistics.
- The major hindrance for the global construction materials market was from the home quarantine orders set by respective governments, which has led to the discontinuation of the production of construction materials.
- Decreased consumer demand and consumption have led to the reduction and slowdown of sales of construction materials globally over the current economic year.
- Therefore, the palletizer market was negatively affected in 2020.
Major Impacting Factors
The increase in implementation of human machine interface (HMI) within the industrial sector is expected to expand the palletizer market. The HMI reconfigures the palletizing machinery for handling pallet patterns, multiple product layers, and numerous case sizes. Moreover, robotic palletizing safeguards continuous motion at the tip of the road process. Thus, increasing the output and decreasing the period of palletizers. Manufacturers are adopting promotional methods to implement automated palletizers and achieve higher production rates.
- The food & beverage industry has continuously been a key contributor enhancing the revenue of palletizers. As the competition between distributors continues to accentuate and government regulations become more stringent, the retailer demands continue to increase. Thus, the requirement for palletizing robots has never been more imperative for achievement in the food and beverage industry.
- The palletizer market is considering all trends and innovations that are happening globally. For instance, with the food process industry implementing selective compliance assembly robot arms and the manufacturing industry contributing to the decrease in energy costs, it can be concluded that the market is braced for advancements in packaging machinery in the near future.
Key Benefits of Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the palletizer market, the current trends, and future estimations to determine the imminent investments pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and a detailed analysis of the palletizer market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the palletizer market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed palletizer market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years
Palletizer Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Beumer Group, Fuji Yuoski Kogyo Co., Ltd., KHS Group, BW Packaging Systems, ABC Packaging Machine Corporation, Honeywell Intelligrated, ABB, Kawasaki Heavy industries, Ltd., Krones AG, KUKA AG