Pancreatic stents are tubular devices made of plastic or metal used primarily to establish patency of an obstructed bile or pancreatic duct. Stents may also be used to treat biliary/pancreatic leaks or to prevent post-Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) pancreatitis. Acute pancreatitis is the leading gastrointestinal cause of hospitalization in the U.S. The incidence of pancreatitis is increasing due to lifestyle changes in the population.
Technological advancements with respect to pancreatic stents and rise in awareness among healthcare professionals about these devices are the key factors that augment the market growth. Moreover, the rise in disposable income, increase in surgical interventions, and improvement in healthcare settings boost the market. However, costs associated with pancreatic stents impede the growth of the market.
The global pancreatic stents market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product, it is bifurcated into plastic and metal stents. On the basis of end user, the market is divided into hospitals and clinics. By geography, it is analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Boston Scientific Corporation, Covidien, Cook Medical, Allium Medical Solutions Ltd, Novatech Health Care, L.Gore & Associates Inc., C. R. Bard, and Micro-Tech (Nanjing) Co. Ltd. have been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of pancreatic stents in medical settings.
Pancreatic Stents Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Covidien,, ENDO-FLEX GmbH, Micro-Tech (Nanjing) Co. Ltd., Taewoong Medical, Allium Medical Solutions Ltd,, Cook Medical,, Boston Scientific Corporation,, C. R. Bard,, Novatech Health Care,, L.Gore & Associates Inc.,