Influenza vaccines treat influenza by developing antibodies in the body within two weeks after vaccination. These antibodies protect against infections with the help of the attenuated viruses in the vaccine. These vaccines contain killed or inactivated strains of the influenza virus. The drivers that drive the market growth are increase in the prevalence of influenza, increase in compliance with the influenza vaccine, and effective communication strategies between the prescriber and patients. However, the factors such as complexity of influenza vaccine development & approval system and stringent government regulations restraints the market growth. Moreover, technical developments prove as future opportunity for market growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of age group and region. Based on end users, the market is segmented into adult pandemic influenza vaccine and paediatric pandemic influenza vaccine. Regionally, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players included in the report are AstraZeneca plc, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis A.G, Sanofi S.A, Valneva SE, Lupin, Chiron Panacea Pvt Ltd., Solvay and Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd., Sementis AG.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global pandemic influenza vaccine market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 20162023 to assists stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in end users of pandemic influenza vaccines across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Pandemic Influenza Vaccine Market Key Segments:
By Age Group
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA