A paper shredder is a mechanical device used to cut paper into either strips or fine particles. The government organizations, businesses, and private individuals use shredders to destroy private, confidential, or otherwise sensitive documents. The paper shredder machine market also provides shredding solutions for products such as cardboard, drink cartons, egg cartons, labels, and folded carton packaging.
One of the driving factor towards the growth of paper shredder market is the increasing paper production and documentation for business purposes. Moreover, paper shredder machine eliminates the burning of paper, thereby reducing the carbon footprint of the organization. However, high cost of the paper shredder and increasing usage of soft copy for documentation are expected to hinder the growth of the paper shredder market.
The paper shredder market is segmented on the basis of cut types, end users, and geography. By cut types, it is classified into strip cut, cross cut, and micro cut. By end users, it is bifurcated into commercial paper shredder and office/residential paper shredder. By geography, the paper shredder market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the paper shredder market are Vecoplan LLC (U.S.), Zhengzhou Huahong Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. (China), Widesky Machinery Co., Ltd. (China), Franssons (Spain), Allegheny Shredders, Inc. (U.S.), WEIMA Maschinenbau GmbH (Germany), Zhangjiagang Sevenstars Machinery Co., Ltd. (China), Fellowes Brands (U.S.), Kobra Shredder (U.S.), and Krug & Priester GmbH & Co. KG (Germany).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the paper shredder market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
Paper Products Shredder Market key Segmentation
By Cut Type
- Strip Cut
- Cross Cut
- Micro Cut
By End Users
- Commercial Paper Shredder
- Office/Residential Paper Shredder
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Vecoplan LLC (U.S.)
- Zhengzhou Huahong Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. (China)
- Widesky Machinery Co., Ltd. (China)
- Franssons (Spain)
- Allegheny Shredders, Inc. (U.S.)
- WEIMA Maschinenbau GmbH (Germany)
- Zhangjiagang Sevenstars Machinery Co.,Ltd. (China)
- Fellowes Brands (U.S.)
- Kobra Shredder (U.S.)
- Krug & Priester GmbH & Co. KG (Germany).