Passenger security refers to a technique, which helps to protect passengers from accidental harm, crime, and other threats. Such procedures help the government to avoid any crime and allow passengers to travel from one place to another without any harm. Honeywell International, Orbocomm, and L-3 Communications are some of the leading players in the passenger security equipment market.
Increase in terror attacks on public places drives the market growth of passenger security equipment market over the years. Further, rise in demand of biometrics technologies to identity verification by the government is also expected to fuel the market growth. However, high installation cost is anticipated to hinder the market during the forecast period.
The global passenger security equipment market is segmented on the basis of transport type, application, and geography. On the basis of transport, the market is divided into airline, railway and roadways.
Further, on the basis of application, the market is classified into baggage inspection system, cargo inspection system, video surveillance, intrusion detection & perimeter production system, fire safety & detection system, and tracking & navigation system. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Honeywell International, Orbocomm, L-3 Communications, Kapsch, Siemens AG, Rapiscan Systems, Rockwell Collins, Safran Group, Raytheon Group, Smiths Group are some of the leading key players of global passenger security equipment market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global passenger security equipment market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key market players within the passenger security equipment market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Passenger Security Equipment Market Key Segments:
By Transport type
- Baggage Inspection System
- Cargo Inspection System
- Video Surveillance
- Intrusion Detection and Perimeter Production System
- Fire Safety & Detection System
- Tracking & Navigation System
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Honeywell International
- L-3 Communications
- Siemens AG
- Rapiscan Systems
- Rockwell Collins
- Safran Group
- Raytheon Group
- Smiths Group