Patient registry software is a database used to collect data related to diagnosis or condition of patient, for noting the number of new medical devices being used, or going through a new procedure.
Factors that drive the growth of the patient registry software market include increase in usage of electronic health records (EHRs), rise in prevalence of chronic disorders, growth in usage of the stored data for post-marketing surveillance, and surge in government initiatives to build patient registries. However, lack of maintenance of important private data and dearth of skilled resources restrain the market growth. Rise in number of accountable care organizations and emergence of cloud-based patient registry solutions are expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
Patient registry software market is segmented based on database, product, pricing model, deployment model, functionality, end user, and region. On the basis of database, the market is categorized into product registries, health service registries, and disease registries. By product, it is bifurcated into integrated and standalone software. According to pricing model, it is classified into subscription models and ownership models. As per deployment, it is divided into on-premise models and cloud-based models. By functionality, it is segmented into population health management (PHM), patient care management (PCM), health information exchange (HIE), point of care, product outcome evaluation, and medical research & clinical studies. Based on end user, it is categorized into government organizations & third-party administrators; hospitals & medical practices; private payers; pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies; and research centers. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The key market players operating in the market include Imagetrend, Inc., Figmd, Inc., Liaison Technologies, Quintiles Transnational Holdings, Inc., Advertek Incorporated, Dacima Software, Inc., Global Vision Technologies, Inc., IFA Systems AG, Mckesson Corporation, and M2S, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand competitive outlook of the global market.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the patient registry software market by type helps to understand the types of software that are currently being used along with the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
Patient Registry Software Market Key Segments:
By Type of Database
- Product Registries
- Medical Device Registries
- Drug Registries
- Health Service Registries
- Disease Registries
- Diabetes Registries
- Cardiovascular Registries
- Cancer Registries
- Rare Disease Registries
- Asthma Registries
- Chronic Kidney Disease Registries
- Other Registries
- Standalone Software
- Integrated Software
By Pricing Model
- Subscription Models
- Ownership Models
By Deployment Model
- On-premise Models
- Cloud-based Models
- Population Health Management (PHM)
- Patient Care Management
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Point of Care
- Product Outcome Evaluation
- Medical Research & Clinical Studies
By End User
- Government Organizations & Third-party Administrators
- Hospitals & Medical Practices
- Private Payers
- Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Medical Device Companies
- Research Centers
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA