Patient positioning systems are generally in use during surgical procedures and diagnostic as well as for patient monitoring. Patient positioning systems are also important during patient mobilization and post-surgical. The key players are engaged in adopting new and advanced technologies to provide effective patient positioning equipment to provide proper treatment and patient care.
Patients positioners systems market growth is carried by various factors such as rise in number of surgical procedures, technological advancements in patient positioning systems, and increase in the number of surgeries in ambulatory centers and hospitals. In addition, the growth of diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), have shown a steep rise in the last years, which is likely to sustain the market in the long run. As per to World Health Organization (WHO), more than 17.7 million people die each year, and near about 31% of all death globally.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Patients Positioners Systems Market (Pre and Post Analysis)
- The population in the entire world has isolated itself for a certain period due to the spread of COVID-19. This is likely to cause hurdles in the medical services in the short run. Lockdown in various regions of the world, disrupted medical tourism, disrupted supply chain, investments in the field of the vaccine rather than other fields of healthcare, unavailability of raw material are some factors that are likely to hamper the growth of the patients positioners systems market.
- However, the rise in the health expenditure by governments across the globe, the need of infrastructure for the management of prevalent diseases, rise in the number of hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, surgery centers are expected to drive the growth of the patients positioners systems Market.
- The largest share was accounted by the hospital segment because of treatment in hospitals of all types of surgeries including head & neck, Cardiac, bariatric, orthopedic, gynecological and thoracic surgeries in 2017.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Growth in the number of surgeries due to the prevalence of chronic diseases globally is predicted to drive the patients positioners systems market in the long term. Diseases such as kidney disorders, cancers, rise in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including radiation therapy. Additionally, the rise in the need for these systems in the development and advancements of products in hospitals, with the rise in the global geriatric pollution globally is likely to drive the market.
The rise in the number of mentally challenged patient hospitalization and technological advancements in the positioning systems of patients can be considered as other drivers to drive the market. Penetration of, training hubs, hospitals & other medical services, and facilities are the advantages to this market for several new players.
Certain challenges and restraints that can inhibit the overall patients positioners systems market growth like intense competition among the existing manufacturers are hampering the market growth. Implementation of excise duty on sales of the medical devices within the U.S. refurbished products are available, product recalls are some restraints that inhibit the growth of the patients positioners systems market. An increase in the number of robotic surgeries that require some more positioners and untapped potential in the upcoming markets offers brighter growth opportunities.
Patients Positioners Systems Market Research Study Key Benefits:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global patients positioners market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global patients positioners market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global patients positioners market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global patients positioners market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the leading market players active in the patients positioners market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the patients positioners systems market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Patients Positioners Systems Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Action Products, Hipac Healthcare, Mizuho OSI, Goal Medical, MEDTRONIC, David Scott Company, Allen Products., AliMed