World Patterning materials are light sensitive materials used in device patterning processes commonly known as photolithography to form pattern coating on a surface for wafers, usually silicon wafers. These materials are also known as photoresist, on which desired pattern is spun through exposure of light of specific wavelength. Patterning has reduced the size of transistors, which makes electronic device more affordable. Increased advancements in the semiconductor manufacturing technologies has increased its need in the market.
Increase in the end-user of the market that include electronics and automotive sectors and rapidly growing integrated circuit market as well as technological advancements are the major drivers of the patterning materials market. However, cost-related problems in lithography process is the major challenge in the growth of the market. Strong demand of electronics products such as mobile, tablets, and so on from the developing economies is the major opportunity of the patterning material market.
The report segments the patterning material market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on the type, market is segmented into 193 NM Immersion Resist, Positive 193 NM Dry Resist, Positive 248 NM Resist, I-Line and G-Line Resist, and others. On the basis of application, the market is divided into Automotive Sensors, DRAM, Glass Printed Circuit Boards, MEMS & NEMS Devices, and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the largest market in terms of both value and volume during the forecast period followed by North America.
New product or technology development are the major developmental strategies adopted by the key players. Capacity expansions, agreements & collaborations, joint ventures, and mergers & acquisitions are the other key strategies adopted by the key players of the patterning material market. In 2016, metal oxide photoresistive or patterning material find application in extreme UV lithography. On July, 2016 Inpria Corporation expand the capacity of metal-oxide extreme UV lithography in Corvallis with an investment of more than $10 million.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Fujifilm Holdings Corporation JSR Micro, Inc. Dongjin Semichem Co., Ltd., Honeywell Electronic Materials, Inc., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., The DOW Chemical Company Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Chemicals Co., Ltd., Merck KGAA, Microchem Corporation, and Brewer Science, Inc. is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global patterning material market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014‐2022, which assists to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global patterning material market by type interprets the types of patterning material that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- An in-depth analysis of the current research and clinical developments within patterning material market is provided with key dynamic factors that predict the behavior of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the patterning material market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global patterning material market.
PATTERENING MATERIAL MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- 193 NM Immersion Resist
- Positive 193 NM Dry Resist
- Positive 248 NM Resist
- G-Line Resist
- Automotive Sensors
- Glass Printed Circuit Boards
- MEMS & NEMS Devices
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA