Pay-per-click is an internet-based marketing model used to attract consumer traffic to the websites, where the advertiser pays to the advertisement publishing company once an advertisement is being clicked. Pay-per-click is generally associated with search engines, including google.com, bing.com and others. With the help of search engines, advertising agencies offer prices on the keyword phrases applicable to their target market and pay when advertisements are clicked. Pay-per-click display advertisements are also known as banner advertisements and are displayed on websites along with related content that is actually searched. Most of the social media platforms have adopted pay-per-click as one of their advertising models. The payment advertisers accept the publisher according to two significant factors, quality of the advertisement and the highest bid the advertiser is willing to pay. Websites that use pay-per-click advertisements will show an ad whenever a keyword matches with the provided advertiser's keyword list. Pay-per-click advertisements may also be referred as sponsored commercials, and it appears on search engine results pages or somewhere a web developer decides on a site's content.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the work culture around various industry verticals. The pandemic has resulted in a significant drop in advertising expenditure. Various sectors such as hospitality, retail, and travel are extremely affected by the pandemic and these industries are looking for new technologies to better understand consumer behavior and are additionally looking for new methods. Pay-per-click software are benefiting these business sectors to reach target customers and helping them to overcome this economic downturn caused due to pandemic.
- The pay-per-click advertising tool performs multiple tasks such as to monitor the campaign expenditure throughout advertisement platforms, allowing, or pausing campaign elements, changing budget limits, planning a budget, and changing bids to the stakeholders. Therefore, it creates opportunities for service providers during the COVID-19 pandemic and drives the pay-per-click software market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The increase in adoption of social media platforms, growing penetration of smart devices such as smartphones and tablets, and increased need to track and monitor the performance of the website are driving the growth of pay-per-click software market. In addition, the adoption of the advanced technology and the need to understand consumer behavior are the factors propelling the growth of the market. However, increased competition, high digital advertisement spending, and varying market standards are the factors hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, the adoption of latest technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data analytics to convert the lead into a potential customer is providing lucrative opportunities to the growth of the pay-per-click software market during the forecast period.
The market trends for pay-per-click software market are as follows:
Increased adoption of cloud-based software solution
The cloud-based segment is expected to display the highest growth during the forecast period owing to adoption of cost-effective marketing techniques. The growing adoption of software as a service-based pay-per-click administration platform throughout various industry verticals such as BFSI, retail, healthcare, and others would be likely to generate high demand for cloud-based service deployment method. Additionally, cloud-based solutions are better than on-premises solutions die to security regulations, less initial setup effort, and upgrade requirements
Display advertising to drive the market growth
Display advertising is a part of marketing, which focuses on advertising the product or services using online social media platforms. The pay-per-click software market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of connected devices and growing penetration of the internet to enhance and monitor online advertisements. The increasing adoption of social media platforms among end-users is increasing the popularity of display marketing.
Other types of marketing such as social media advertising, online shopping, and others are expected to grow due to the increasing demand for pay-per-click software amongst end-users.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the pay-per-click software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the pay-per-click software market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the pay-per-click software market.
Questions answered in the pay-per-click software market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the pay-per-click software market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on market?
- What current trends would influence the pay-per-click software market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the pay-per-click software market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Pay-per-click Software Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Optmyzr Inc, Spaceboost, WordStream, Semrush, Facebook Inc, Alphabet Inc, Web.com Group Inc., Kenshoo Ltd, Marin Software Inc, Microsoft Corporation