The global peas market is experiencing a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in next few years. Pea is a seed-pod of the fruit Pisum sativum. Each pod contains several peas, which can be green or yellow. Many varieties of peasare produced worldwide such as dry peas, maple, yellow, green, green marrowfat, and Austrian winter peas in which yellow and green peas are commercially grown varieties among all others.
COVID-19 scenario analysis
The outbreak of coronavirus has spread all over the world has disrupted the global economy by halting the operations of industries. Most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. All business and production activities are completely halted except the essential services such as food and medical sectors, leading toward economic crisis. Manufacturing and production have ceased their operation, which has led to decline in businesses. Inactive trade and transportation have disrupted the supply chain.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Increase in population worldwide is continuously driving the consumption of peas, as these are easily available legumes which are low cost, nutritious, and healthy as compared to chickpeas, beans, and peanuts. Peas are rich in nutrients such as minerals, vitamin B, iron, and phosphorous. Peas are a cool-season crop, majorly used fresh in winters. However, they can be stored for a prolonged period by freezing them, making them available for the entire year.
New product launches to flourish the market
Companies are focusing on producing pea protein, as it is a trending product getting huge popularity among young gym freak generation and health-conscious consumers who demand natural dietary supplements for maintaining their fitness.
Key benefits of the report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global pea industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global pea market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global pea market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the global pea market research report:
- Which are the leading players active in the global peas market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Peas Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Farbest Brands, Sotexpro SA, Burcon Nutrascience Corporation, Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA, Axiom Foods Inc., Roquette Freres Le Romarin, A&B Ingredients, Shadong Jianyuan Foods Co. Ltd., Glanbia Plc., Nutri-Pea Limited