Pediatric healthcare is dealing with the treatment of child related diseases, their development and care. Children often suffer from respiratory, gastrointestinal and other chronic disease because of lower immunity. The global market for pediatric healthcare is accounted to approximately $83 billion in 2013 and expected to grow at 7.8% CAGR in future. Increase in demand for chronic disease treatment, Diarrhea and injury related disease is more common in children; however, these diseases vary from short term to long-term treatments that consume a lot time and exert financial pressures on the parents. Changes in child care trend increases the prevalence rate of pediatric diseases. This report provides detail information about current scenario of pediatric treatment and expected growth in it.
Eminent market players include Abbott Laboratories, Gilead Sciences, GlaxosmithklinePlc, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, AxcanPharma USA, Pfizer, Sanofi, and Wyeth.
- In depth analysis of key drivers, restraints and opportunities of pediatric healthcare market with impact analysis
- Porters five forces model provide macro level analysis of market factors that are influencing the growth
- Key developmental strategies adopted by top market players engaged in this business to provide better understanding of potential opportunities and challenges in this market
- Market estimation for treatment, therapeutics, duration of disease and geographic segment is derived from current market scenario and expected market trends
- The report provides for in-depth understanding of the market scenarios in various geographic regions so that key players can make plans to explore opportunities in specific regions
- Pharmaceutical companies engaged in manufacturing, development and commercialization of drugs and surgical equipments
- Drug dealers and wholesalers
- Research institutes and facilities
- Educational and Academics institutes
Top 10 Pediatric Healthcare Market Report Highlights
By PERIOD OF DISEASES
Key Market Players
Sanofi, Novartis, Roche, Pfizer, Merck & Co., AstraZeneca, AbbVie, Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson