Pentane is a colorless highly volatile liquid which is soluble in water. This chemical is produced from the fractional distillation process of petroleum. It has three isomers, which are considered in this study.
Growth in demand from end user industries drive the pentane market in the coming years. Stringent government regulations and high production cost restrict the market growth. Market giants plan to invest in Asia-Pacific to explore its demand potential. Developing economies such as India, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia, and South Korea are expected to create huge demand for pentane owing to the growth in demand from end user industries.
The report segments the pentane market on the basis of type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is divided into n-Pentane, Isopentane, and Neopentane. On the basis of application, it is classified into EPS blowing agent, polyurethane blowing agent, chemical solvent, electronic cleaning, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Phillips 66 Company, China National Petroleum Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, Top Solvent Co., Ltd., Haltermann Carless UK Ltd., INEOS AG, LG Chem Ltd., SK Global Chemical Co., Ltd., and Maruzen Petrochemical Co., Ltd. are also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global pentane market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Pentane Market Key Segments:
- EPS Blowing Agent
- Polyurethane Blowing Agent
- Chemical Solvent
- Electronic Cleaning
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA