Peptone is utilized as a microbial growth medium, which is generally prepared from sodium chloride and animal tissue. They can also be derived from casein and plants, used in their hydrolyzed form to facilitate employment in a culture medium. Peptones are available from manufacturers in live or dried form, but they can also be provided with different concertation for diverse types of experiments.
The growth of the global peptone market is driven by the rapid development of the biotech industry. To satisfy the ever growing market of the culture medium, new manufacturers and suppliers have ventured into the peptone market. In addition, technological improvements in the peptone and culture medium are expected to boost the peptone market. However, high construction and maintenance costs of workrooms and dearth of experts & professionals hinder the market growth.
The global peptone market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type the market is divided into animal peptone, plant peptone, microbial peptone, and others. Based on applications the market is divided into pharmaceutical industry, research institutions, food industry, industrial applications, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed globally at a country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Affymetrix Inc, Merck Millipore Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Biospringer S.A, BD Biosciences Systems & Reagents Inc, Hardy Diagnostics Inc, Solabia Group, Global Bioingredients Inc, Kerry, Inc., FrieslandCampina Domo, have also been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by following key type positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Peptone Market Key Segments:
- Animal Peptone
- Plant Peptone
- Microbial Peptone
- Research institutions
- Food industry
- Industrial Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA