Periodontal dental services are the specialized services provided by the dentist who treats the area surrounding a tooth that includes bone, gums and supportive ligaments. Some of the services such as scaling and root planting, dental implants and crown lengthening are among the most common periodontal dental services that are currently available in the market. The drivers that drive the market growth are increase in the prevalence of periodontal disorders, rise in the disposable income and rapid rise in medical tourism. However, the invasive nature of the periodontal dental market restraints its market growth. Moreover, technological advances such as laser therapy and adjunctive therapy provide a future opportunity for the market growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of end users and region. Based on end users, the market is segmented into hospitals and dental clinics. Regionally, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the market include Apollo White Dental, 123 Dentist, Pacific Dental Services, Coastal Dental, 650 Heights, BPI Dental, Q&M Dental Group, Aspen Dental, IMI Clinic and Highland Dental Care.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global periodontal dental service market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 20162023 to assists stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of periodontal dental service across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of theindustry.
Periodontal Dental Service Market Key Segments:
By End Users
- Dental Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA