Peripheral vascular disease is a blood circulation disorder, which reduces the flow of blood through blood vessels located outside the heart and brain. When these vessels do not supply sufficient blood, it results in the abnormal functioning of organs. Peripheral vascular device are used to measure blood flow from arteries and veins. Peripheral vascular device would be in demand due to its minimally invasive endovascular treatment, rising prevalence of diseases such as diabetes & obesity and growing aging population.
Peripheral vascular device market is segmented based on its types as peripheral stents grafts, angioplasty catheters, Peripheral guidewires, vena cava filters, embolic projection devices, PTA balloons and peripheral venous thrombectomy device. Peripheral vascular stents graft holds the dominant share in the peripheral vascular device market. Angioplasty catheter is the fastest growing segment in the peripheral vascular devices market. Peripheral vascular device market is segmented based on geography. North America holds the dominant share in the peripheral vascular device market followed by Europe. Asia pacific region is expected to grow due to the increasing incidents of peripheral vascular disorders. Peripheral vascular device manufacturers are adopting key development strategies to create next generation devices. Large numbers of clinical trials are in progress to increase the safety and efficacy of devices. Abbott Vascular, Bayer Healthcare, Volcano Corporation and Teleflex Medical are the key players in the peripheral device market.
- In-depth analysis of various geographies would give an understanding of the trends in various regions so that companies can make region specific plans
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restraint the growth of the peripheral vascular device market are provided
- Key regulatory guidelines for peripheral vascular device market are critically dealt according to geography
- Market estimations are made according to the present market scenario of peripheral vascular device market
- Deep dive analysis of various geographic regions provide insights that would allow companies to strategically plan their business moves
- The detailed discussion of the supply chain participants of the peripheral vascular device market is provided in value chain analysis
Peripheral vascular device Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Medtronic, Cook Medical, Boston Scientific, C.R. Bard, Abbott, W.L. Gore & Associates, Terumo Corporation, Becton Dickinson, Cardinal Health, St. Jude Medical