Pesticide intermediates are used to manufacture agriculture and other industrial products. These are used in the synthesis of the active ingredient or in the production of pesticide products. They are raw materials used for the manufacture of technical grade of active ingredient by chemical reactions or purification. It can be obtained from other sources or can be manufactured on similar site as that of the final pesticide product. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires information regarding any environmental or toxic qualities of pesticide that may be harmful and these pesticides are thoroughly tested for effectiveness. These intermediate substances are also subject to regulation under the toxic substances control act (TSCA).
These are the vital substances used for the production of active ingredient used in the formulation of pesticide. Thus, extensive demand for agricultural products drives the global pesticide intermediate market. Further, increase in global population and food demand boosts the market growth. However, stringent regulations associated with the production and usage of pesticide intermediate restrain the market growth during the forecast period. Moreover, manufacturers of pesticide intermediate products emphasize more on the production of organic products to ensure its friendliness with crops, humans, and the environment.
The global pesticide intermediate market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of product type, it is bifurcated into chemical pesticide and bio-pesticide. On the basis of application, it is categorized into insecticide, bactericide, weeding, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Syngenta AG, Bayer, BASF SE, Dow AgroSciences, Monsanto Company, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd., Nufarm Ltd., FMC corporation, and Lanxess.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics of the global pesticide intermediate market.
- In-depth analysis of all regions is conducted by constructing the market estimations for key segments from 2017 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The report assists to understand the strategies adopted by the companies for market expansion.
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape is provided to understand the market scenario across various regions.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Pesticide Intermediate Market Key Segments:
- Chemical Pesticide
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- KRest of LAMEA
The other major players in the industry include the following:
- Tagros Chemicals India Ltd.
- Bailing Agrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Cidic Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sword Agrochemicals Co. Ltd.
- Nanjing Qisheng Chemical Co. Ltd.