Petcare software refers to the software solution that is utilized for the diagnosis, prevention, and care of disease in animals. This software system is responsible for managing the data of pet animals and their medication planning & scheduling. Petcare software provides help to a veterinary health care industry in dealing with daily operations of an animal treatment center and perform other medical tasks such as obtaining customer and patient information, billing duties, scheduling of appointments, client communication, and generation of reports. Petcare system is designed specifically for delivering a better veterinary experience to the customers as well as software proves to be the useful tool for doctors, nurses, and specialists to provide medications effectively. Pet business owners can use the software to allocate work to their work force at any time, which makes it easier to establish a connection and collaboration with the employees and ease the business operations.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The spread of COVID-19 has affected the humanity as well as animals. The imposed lockdown by the government has impacted the lifestyle of people. Animals were also affected in the pandemic, as most of the veterinary clinics and doctors were not allowed to operate as they were not considered essential services. This has significantly impacted the growth of the pet care software market.
- Government initiatives and technological advancements are initiated in the field of software management in veterinary healthcare. There is high adoption of cloud-based solutions during the pandemic to provide proper pet care services by offering all the facilities to the owner to take care of their pets. The growing animal health expenditure across the globe, rising pet population, and high demand for animal-derived food products during the pandemic are propelling the market growth.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Growing inclination toward natural and organic pet care products and services and rising demand for animal health diagnostics and monitoring services are the factors driving the growth of the petcare software market. In addition, rising veterinary services due to rising pet adoption by humans are boosting the market growth of the petcare software market. However, high implementation and maintenance cost of the software and lack of proper infrastructure are the factors hampering the growth of the market. Furthermore, the ability of the software to decrease the workforce time and decrease the chances of errors and improve productivity and the quality of pet care provide lucrative opportunities to the growth of petcare software market during the forecast period.
The market trends for petcare software market are as follows:
Government initiative to drive the growth of the market:
Government authorities are assisting farmers and people to adopt veterinary care practices for food producing animals through various schemes and monetary incentives. This practice by the government authority is thereby increasing the demand for animal healthcare facilities. Government organizations are becoming increasingly involved in issuing regulations for the advancement of veterinary laboratories that is expected to make a significant contribution to petcare software market growth. Increased focus on innovations in the animal health industry has risen the need to implement pet care software, which is driving the market growth.
Asia-Pacific expected to observe significant growth:
Asia-Pacific is expected to observe significant growth during the forecast period. The increase in demand for animal healthcare practice management that has resulted to constantly growing livestock population, growing demand for animal food products, and rising pet adoption in the region drives the petcare software market growth. The increasing demand for software to ease veterinary clinical functions and increasing awareness amongst people are fueling the market growth. Additionally, the need to reduce healthcare issues due to high incidence of zoonotic infections and the requirement to techniques to reduce infection are driving the growth of the market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents analytical depiction of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent petcare software investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the petcare software market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the petcare software market.
Questions answered in the petcare software market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in petcare software market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on petcare software market?
- What current trends would influence the petcare software market in the next few years??
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the petcare software market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Petcare Software Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
Key Market Players
Inter IKEA Holding BV, Unicharm Corp., Mars Inc, Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc, Colgate-Palmolive Co, Beaphar Beheer BV, The J.M. Smucker Co., Nestle SA, Heristo AG, Laroy Group