Petroleum Liquid Feedstock Market Outlook - 2027
Petroleum liquid feedstock is a crude material, which is utilized in industrial procedure to produce energy. It is utilized to create oil-based commodities. Unrefined petroleum is utilized in a refining procedure to get gas. Petroleum liquid feedstock is a blend of different sorts of hydrocarbons that are intensely combustible and unstable, and are acquired by refining oil, coal, and wood. It is also called oil naphtha, coal naphtha, and wood naphtha. Further, oil-based commodities are changed into operational items by adjusting their physical and compound structure by distillation.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The oil & gas industry has witnessed negative impact, owing to decreased demand in the first quarter of 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- With nations on lockdown, there is less movement and the interest for oil & gas has fallen tremendously.
- Oil organizations, for example, Shell and Exxon are making strategic plans to balance oversupply problems by deferring.
- The value chain of the market is disrupted, owing to social distancing measures that resulted in disturbed transportation services.
- The demand and supply market has been hindered, owing to the spread of the coronavirus.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
The fall in oil prices in recent years hinders the petroleum liquid feedstock market development. In addition, the growth of electric vehicles in developed region impacts the demand for petroleum liquid feedstock. In the coming years, developing regions, such as Asia-Pacific, is expected to witness the adoption of electrical vehicles.
Increase in demand for the product and market dynamics
The petrochemical sector is a major industry that propels the petroleum liquid feedstock market. Rise in adoption of petrochemical items from end-use industries, such as construction, plastic, transportation, and others, has been propelling the petrochemical industry growth. One of the major uses of petroleum liquid feedstock is in the manufacturing and processing of aromatics. There is significant increase in demand for aromatic products, such as xylene, benzene, and toluene, from various end-use sectors such as chemical industries, owing to their expanding application as feedstock for numerous items. This is anticipated to drive the growth of the petroleum liquid feedstock market.
Rise in advancements in technologies in the petroleum liquid feedstock market is expected to drive the market growth over the come years. The demand for petroleum liquid feedstock is basically driven by the transportation sector. Petroleum liquid feedstock naphtha and oil are utilized by local transportation, such as engine vehicles, motor vehicles, and bunkers, including marine fuel and used in the industrial and business sectors. Based on region, more development is expected from India, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. Heavy naphtha is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period. The factors propelling the demand for heavy naphtha are application in aromatics and fuel as it is utilized in the production of top-quality aromatics and high-octane gas.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the petroleum liquid feedstock market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the petroleum liquid feedstock market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the petroleum liquid feedstock market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Petroleum Liquid Feedstock Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell plc., China National Petroleum Corporation, China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation, Flint Hills Resources, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., British Petroleum, YPF, Reliance Industries, Total S.A., Shell