Phosphate Esters Market Statistics – 2027
Phosphate esters are organic compounds better manufactured from the reaction of alcohol and phosphoric acid. These esters are generally salts of orthophosphoric acid and act as active anionic surfactants. Phosphate esters are also used as drilling fluids and in lubrication when combined with polyethylene glycol. They also exhibit high ignition temperature and oxidation stability and are also used as coupling agent. Phosphate esters have a wide range of applications in several end-user industries such as polymer & plastics, oil & gas, textile, and others.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the global phosphate esters market.
- The nationwide lockdowns imposed by the governments to contain the virus caused great impacts on the manufacturing sector. Most of the manufacturing units had to lower the production rate, which decreased the demand for hydraulic fuels and lubricants in the industries and consequently the demand for phosphate esters.
- Moreover, amidst the pandemic, the demand for polymer products such as cables, wires, and others decreased, which also affected the demand for phosphate esters in the market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
One of the major factors responsible for the rise in requirement of phosphate esters is its outstanding fire resistance and self extinguishing properties. It is extensively used in hydraulic systems turbines as phosphate esters exhibit excellent properties as antioxidants and resistance to wear and tear. Owing to its thermal stability, phosphate esters have several major applications in the polymer and plastics sector. It is used in the production of wires and cables and several different products such as fire resistant fabrics, wall coverings, and more. However, the low viscosity index and the prevailing risk for hydrolysis of the compound limit the market growth.
In terms of market share, the Asia-Pacific region holds a significant share of the global phosphate esters market because of the high demand for phosphate esters in the plastic and polymer manufacturing sectors in the region. The rise in infrastructural and economic development of the emerging economies such as India and China is also expected to boost the growth of the phosphate esters market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global phosphate esters industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global phosphate esters market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global phosphate esters market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global phosphate esters market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Phosphate Esters Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the phosphate esters market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Phosphate Esters Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Eastman chemical company, Solvay S.A., Daihachi chemical co., Elementis PLC, BASF SE, Israel Chemical Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Clariant, Castrol Ltd., Ashland Inc., Dow Chemical Company, Stepan Company, Akzo Nobel N.V., Croda International Plc,
Other Key Market Players
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH, Lakeland Laboratories Limited